Jun 21, 2013

Low Income Jamaica Queens Apartments For Rent






$775 / Studio: 2 room studio apt in elevator building148th St,Jamaica Queens,NYC




$975 / 1BR: large one bedroom, cleaned and painted 146th St,Jamaica Queens,NYC




$875 / Studio: studio that is spacious,with full eat in kitchen and bath,well you an eat in the bath if you want but what i ment was that the rather over sized bathrrom has been fully upgraded all new ped sink lite vnty shower tile tub and toilet all new and ready to go loated on 148th St,Jamaica in wonderfull Queens !




$875 / Studio: 2 room studio 89th Ave,Jamaica Queens,NYC




$975 / Studio: fully upgraded 2 room studio with oer sized eat in kitchen located on 148th Street easy walk to everything right here in beutiful Jamaica Queens!





$975 / Studio: Modern studio with terrace, very clean and modern, wood floors, move in condition. Close to everything. 88th Ave,Jamaica Queens,NYC




$1000 / 1BR: one bedroom apt for rent , all new appliances installed new windows and steel front door with heavy duty bottom lock,all new white tile in kitchen and bath super shows unit by appoint only there are no fees what so ever our building is located on 157th St in Jamaica Queens.




If you Are interested in viewing these our other of our apartments please contact David Chopra.


You Should Note That All dimensions and square footage are approximate. For exact square footage, you must hire your own architect or inspect the apartment personally.This Apartment rental advertisement is subject to errors,omissions,change of price or of course other conditions And Can Be Withdrawn without notice.Some apartments may have limited showing times due to ongoing renovations.Thank you for viewing our Internet apartment Showcase.Queens No Fee Rental Apartments Section 8 Apartments Ok Low Income Applicants Welcomed !Hasa Apartments For Rent.Apartments That Welcomed Low Income / Fixed Income Applicants!We Gladly Accept SECTION 8,SSI,SSD,PA and HASA Programs.Do you Have Bad Credit ? Poor credit score or a less than percent credit history forgiveness.There are no brokers fee,move in fees,credit check fees Guaranteed!

8 comments:

  1. My name is grover anderson and I'am currently looking for housing and I would love to view your apartments but there is no contact number on your posting I can be contacted at 347-285-3012.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey looking for a one or two bedroom apartment in Jamaica Queens contact me at sandrajoseph32@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name's Marcy I have a section 8 voucher for 1.999 am looking for an 3 bedroom and one that accepts a one shot deal. Please contact me marcylee82@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name's Marcy I have a section 8 voucher for 1.999 am looking for an 3 bedroom and one that accepts a one shot deal. Please contact me marcylee82@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have hasa it can pay up to 1300$ please email me ASAP @ LORDBISHIOP8@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have hasa it can pay up to 1300$ please email me ASAP @ LORDBISHIOP8@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a 40 year old woman looking to move asap and that studio for 775 sounds great I work lots of hours and I have long days so please contact me at browneyenicky@gmail.com look forward to hearing from u Davey

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to thank Mr Lorenzo Diego loan firm for giving me a loan of $350,000.00.which i used to get my new apartment and if you need a quick loan avoid being scammed by fake lenders and apply from a genuine loan company I told myself that any Loan lender that could change my Life and that of my family after being scammed severally by these online loan lenders, I will refer the person to Mr Lorenzo Diego loan firm who gave me and my family happiness, although at first I found it hard to trust him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I was in need of a loan of $350,000.00 to get a new apartment and start my life all over as a single parent with 2 kids he is indeed a GOD fearing man, working with a reputable loan company. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure to pay back the loan please contact him 
    E-mail mrlorenzodiegoloanfirm@outlook.com
    Whatsapp: +1(346) 226-2778 

    ReplyDelete