Apr 25, 2013

Astoria Queens low income apartments



Below i have listed my Astoria,Studio apartments,Astoria,1 bedroom apartments,Astoria,2 BEDROOM APARTMENTS and Astoria,3 Bedroom Apartments that are vacant now.

Astoria,Queens No Fee Apartments

$600 / Studio:fully renovated 2 room apartment with big windows. and is Cleaned and ready to move in located in Astoria / Astoria Park, Ditmars Blvd

$950 / 1 bedroom apartment has been fully upgraded and renovated 2nd floor apt has been painted and cleaned and ready for move in located in Astoria right on 29th Avenue

$1200 / 2 bedroom apartment fully renovated and upgraded 3rd floor unit painted and cleaned building is Close to gyms, shopping and subways super shows apt by appointment located in Astoria on 37th Street

LOW INCOME RENTAL APARTMENT IN QUEENS,NY
You Should Note That All dimensions and square footage are approximate. For exact square footage, you must hire your own architect or inspect the apartment personally.This Apartment rental advertisement is subject to errors,omissions,change of price or of course other conditions And Can Be Withdrawn without notice.Some apartments may have limited showing times due to ongoing renovations.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Please email me about the apts in astoria. I am very interested in what you have to offer. my email address is sphin401@gmail.com I am looking for immediate occupancy. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey im intersted in the studio apartment you can reach me at jesserw21@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I am very interested in he 2 bedroom apartment you have listed. Please contact me at ladygee46@aol.com, as I'd like more information. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interested In studio gbleuz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m interested and trying to move in as soon as possible christinasnell@icloud.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to thank Mr Lorenzo Diego loan firm for giving me a loan of $350,000.00.which i used to get my new apartment and if you need a quick loan avoid being scammed by fake lenders and apply from a genuine loan company I told myself that any Loan lender that could change my Life and that of my family after being scammed severally by these online loan lenders, I will refer the person to Mr Lorenzo Diego loan firm who gave me and my family happiness, although at first I found it hard to trust him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I was in need of a loan of $350,000.00 to get a new apartment and start my life all over as a single parent with 2 kids he is indeed a GOD fearing man, working with a reputable loan company. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure to pay back the loan please contact him 
    E-mail mrlorenzodiegoloanfirm@outlook.com
    Whatsapp: +1(346) 226-2778 

    ReplyDelete