Jun 21, 2013

147th st Flushing Apartment For Rent No Fees Fixed Income / Low Income / Bad Credit OK huh ?


Our Vacant Flushing Queens Apartments.


Flushing Apartments For Rent.


NO BROKERS FEE RENT DIRECTLY FROM US THERE ARE NO FEES


$875 / 1BR: Large one bedroom 163rd St,Flushing,Queens,NY


$1000 / 2BR:renovated two bedroom147th St,Flushing,Queens,NY


$1100 / 2BR:two bedroom,elv building,147th St,Flushing,Queens,NY


$950 / 1BR: one bedroom renovated 147th street,Flushing,Queens,NY


$700 / Studio:2 room studio 47th Ave,Flushing,Queens,NY


$700 / Studio:Modern studio 47th Ave,Flushing,Queens,NY


$900 / 1BR: Renovated one bedroom 153rd St,Flushing,Queens,NY


If you Are interested in viewing these our other of our apartments please contact David Chopra.
You Should Note That All dimensions and square footage are approximate. For exact square footage, you must hire your own architect or inspect the apartment personally.This Apartment rental advertisement is subject to errors,omissions,change of price or of course other conditions And Can Be Withdrawn without notice.Some apartments may have limited showing times due to ongoing renovations.Thank you for viewing our Internet apartment Showcase.Queens No Fee Rental Apartments Section 8 Apartments Ok Low Income Applicants Welcomed !Hasa Apartments For Rent.Apartments That Welcomed Low Income / Fixed Income Applicants!We Gladly Accept SECTION 8,SSI,SSD,PA and HASA Programs.Do you Have Bad Credit ? Poor credit score or a less than percent credit history forgiveness.There are no brokers fee,move in fees,credit check fees Guaranteed!

6 comments:

  1. hello i am looking for a 3bedroom please email me leyamaree@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello looking for a one or two bedroom please email me sandrajoseph32@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I'm looking for a 2 bedroom. Please contact me at diasiadeedee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello . I'm looking for a studio apartment in the forest hills vicinity. Please contact me at angiimariee@gmail.com, as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm Eileen..I'm looking for a 2 or 3 br apt..am a section 8 voucher holder ,public assistance..My email is sexxii72@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I'm Michael and I need a 2 bedroom apartment section 8 it's for my 2 boy's and I

    ReplyDelete