Feb 22, 2012

MORE OF OUR QUEENS ,NY APTS FOR RENT BY OWNER / NO BROKERS FEE



Queens apartment for rent.
FOR RENT.$:$:$ 1050 per month TYPE :Walk Up BuildingSIZE:1BR -
DESCRIPTION Renovated ,moldings,wood floors,High ceilings,plaster paint and
cleaned,new kit cab tiled floors, new appliances,new bathroom white tile, vnty and ped
sink, cable ready / phone jack installed,heat and hot water included,easy walk to 7 subway station
,Pet Friendly LOCATION:Flushing,Queens,NY

Queens apartments for rent.
FOR RENT.$:$:$ 1350 per month  -this 2 bedroom  apartment has been fully renovated all
new ,moldings,wood floors,High ceilings,plaster paint and cleaned,new kit cab tiled
floors, new appliances,new bathroom,Shares / roomates WELCOMED ! super lives in building, Located near 7 subway station Flushing,Queens,NY


Please Have The Following Documents With You When Viewing Our Apartments.

YOU WILL NEED TO SUBMIT TO US
THE FOLLOWING IF YOU WISH TO APPLY FOR ANY OF OUR RENTAL APARTMENTS.

1.Copy of your photo ID
2.Copy of your Income verification statement
(Current bank checking / savings account statement, Current section 8 housing voucher,work advantage
or Hasa Documentation. )
3.Copy of your 1st & 2nd page of last tax return.

David Chopra
A.O.M Real Estate Corp.
Apartment Management / Owner-------------------------------------
Please Note: All information furnished regarding property for sale, rental or financing is from sources deemed reliable, but no warranty or representation is made as to the accuracy thereof and same is submitted subject to errors, omissions, change of price, rental or other conditions, prior sale, lease or financing or withdrawal without notice. All dimensions and square footage are approximate. For exact dimensions or square footage, you must hire your own architect or engineer. Some Pictures may be representative. Actual finishes of property may vary.after all we are managers of real property and not a retail rental brokerage company.

Nota: Toda la información relativa a la propiedad amueblada en venta, alquiler o financiamiento proviene de fuentes consideradas fiables, pero no hay garantía o representación en cuanto a su exactitud y el mismo se presentó sujeta a errores, omisiones, cambio de precio, condiciones de alquiler u otras , antes de la venta, el arrendamiento o la financiación o la retirada sin previo aviso. Todas las dimensiones y los pies cuadrados son aproximados. Para conocer las dimensiones exactas o el tamaño, debe contratar a su propio arquitecto o ingeniero. Algunas imágenes pueden ser representativas. Acabados reales de la propiedad puede vary.after todo lo que somos administradores de los bienes inmuebles y no es una empresa minorista de corretaje de alquiler.
Section 8 Queens Apartments

No Fee Section 8 Work Advantage Fixed Low Income Queens NY Apts For Rent




10 comments:

  1. Hi David
    I am interested in finding an apartment. Please call me at 347 -994-4982

    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi David,

    I'm seeking a 2 bedroom apartment, preferably in queens. I can be reached at (347) 420-9892

    Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Catherine. I am looking for a 2 bedroom apartment in queens ny. I have had section 8 since 2004. I was hoping to get more info on any apartments you have for rent. I don't feel comfortable leaving my phone number on here; however, I can be reached via email Dolllbaby29@gmail.com. Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing back from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is david and im very interested in the bd rm 347 499 0784 i

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name is david and im very interested in the bd rm 347 499 0784 i

    ReplyDelete
  6. My name is david and im very interested in the bd rm 347 499 0784 i

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am interested in a 1 or 2 bedrooms apartment in queens. I am a respectable, laid back, non smoker and hard working college student attending Hofstra University pursuing a Bachelors degree. Please contact me at 7188077065/6463222636. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello David I am seeking a spacious one bdrm with living room for me and my elderly mom. my nbr is 718-437-5288 or cell 718-801-6519. My main concern is location near subway or LIRR and an apt or house made with the intentions that people are going to live in them. I currently live in a apt complex made out of cardboard and sheet rock. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello David my name is uriel i am seeking a 2 bedroom please call me 347-893-2713 thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm looking for a four bedroom in queens call 9173240097

    ReplyDelete